Thank you for your interest in joining the Simply Virtual Team. The following position(s) are available:
Simply Virtual is seeking a part-time (20-25 hours per week) Project Coordinator for a 6-8 month software deployment initiative. You will support a busy PM and Global Information Security team with the following project scheduling, tracking and planning activities:
– Coordinate activities, meetings and resources in a project life-cycle (initiate planning, executing / controlling and closing)
– Track and report project and budget status.
– Identify project issues and escalating to PM to avoid project delays
– Compile meeting notes & action items
– Schedule problem reviews and follow up on assigned actions.
– Serve as point of contact for project information & updates.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, 3-5 years proven experience delivering RESULTS in a Business Analyst or Project Coordinator role and be able to work independently with little supervision. Must also be familiar with project & risk management practice standards and frameworks — as well as tools like MS Project, Clarity etc. (Familiarity with Lean process improvement a plus!) Ideal for a newly certified CAPM with a great phone personality and follow-up skills.
If your experience and qualifications are a match, please forward your resume with cover letter and salary history (in MS Word or PDF format) to email@example.com. Include “CL – PROJECT COORDINATOR” in the subject line. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered. EOE. No phone calls please.
There are no additional positions available at this time.
Please check this page periodically for open positions. In the meantime, please click to learn more about the education, skills and experience it take to join Simply Virtual’s team of talented virtual professionals.